Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hope and Love for the Holidays

Hope. Original paper collage. 

These brand new collages are what I made in the studio yesterday. I'm excited about design numbers three and four in a series of holiday word collages I started last year with Joy and Peace. It's been on my mind to do it since last year, so hurray! Mission accomplished.

Love. Original paper collage.

For both of the new designs, to keep continuity in the series, I repeated the map and the snowflakes on sand images. 

Then I shuffled around a bit through my image drawers and found some candy canes, apples, poinsettias, Christmas balls, oranges, and gorgeous botanicals to make the new designs unique.

So now it's a complete set that I am offering as art tiles!
You can get all four for your home to use as coasters or small decorative art pieces, or give them as truly unique holiday gifts.

Buy them now at my Etsy shop:
JoannTomscheStudio

$16 each art tile when you buy one. 
$14 each art tile for two. 
$13 each art tile for three or more.

Please pass this along to two friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment