Saturday, December 14, 2013

For the next 6 days

Here it is, almost Christmas. Cliche, I know, but seriously, where did 2013 go?

So, here's the scoop: starting today, until Thursday, December 19 I'm giving a 
15% discount on everything on my Etsy shop Joann Tomsche Studio
That makes it a great time to get your holiday gifting completed, stock up on some art tiles for 2014 gifting, and treat yourself to some goodies too.
Hope. Peace. Art Tiles.

Joy. Love. Art Tiles.
(here's where you insert the voice of that guy who sold things on late night TV in the 70's)
And that's not all! For a limited time you'll also receive free shipping on orders of $50 or more


(okay, I'm back)
I ship via USPS Priority Mail which takes 2-5 days depending on where it's going.

After December 19, I figure I won't want to do a lot more shipping, so order your stuff now. My last shipping day will be Dec 20. 
After that, I plan to mostly sit by the fireplace, eat dark chocolate and Christmas cookies, drink wine or spiked hot cocoa, and read a book while I enjoy the fresh smell of pine and sparkling lights on my tree. Hope you'll be doing the same.

Feeling the love...

now go get your shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment